Information & Booking Conditions
(…sorry, but we find it’s the best way to keep our pods looking their best)
Please take a few minutes to read these, they are for everyone’s benefit.
– Check in times are between 4.00pm and 9.00pm and we aim to be here to welcome you. Check out is by 10.30am on your departure day. (We have had to alter the times slightly to give us more cleaning time)
– Please remove outdoor footwear before entering the pod, no outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
– No smoking (including e-cigarettes) is permitted either in the pod or on the decking. We do allow smoking on the patio area and can provide an ash jar. Please don’t put cigarette ends in the pod bin. There is a smoking area by the gate with a bucket to dispose of these. The charging of e-cigarettes are also prohibited.
– No candles permitted on site.
– This is a quiet site. Please keep noise levels to a minimum at all times in consideration of other guests. No music/TV is to be played outside the pods or to be heard from outside the pod.
– Disposable and gas barbeques are not permitted or the use of lighter fuel or your own fuel. We provide a barbeque for your use and charcoal packs are available at £2.50 each.
– Please notify us of any damage or breakages as soon as possible. There is an inventory of all items in the pod and any items that go missing or are damaged during occupancy will incur a charge (other than reasonable wear & tear).
– The pod must be left in a tidy state when you leave, there is a dustpan & brush, cleaning spray and cloth and washing up liquid for your use. A cleaning charge will incur if it is left in an unacceptable condition.
– Guests are asked not to invite visitors during your stay with us.
– Personal property is your responsibility and we will not be liable for any belongings lost or damaged during your stay, or for any personal injury.
– We reserve the right to enter the pod at any reasonable hour to carry out any necessary repairs.
And lastly, please show respect and consideration to other glampers. Anti social behaviour will not be accepted and we reserve the right to terminate your stay at any point if this is breached, without a refund.
– Well behaved dogs are permitted in Meadowsweet pod (maximum of two & dependant on breed, please email to check before booking).
– No dogs are to be left unattended in the pod at any time.
– Dogs are not permitted on the bed or sofa and must be cleaned up after. There will be a cleaning charge if this is not followed.
– Please provide all dog beds, blankets, towels, bowls and lead.
– Dogs are expected to be kept on a lead and under control at all times due to farm animals.
– As the dog owner, you must clean up after it and you will be held responsible and liable for any damage caused by your pet.
– If it’s a wet day please rub your pet down with a towel before entering the pod.
POD INVENTORY (so you know what you may need to bring)
- Door mat
- Double bed, mattress and protector
- Double duvet, duvet cover, fitted sheet, 4 pillows & pillow cases
- Blackout curtain & blind
- Bed throw
- Full length mirror & vanity mirror
- Wall heater/underfloor heating
- 2 folding chairs
- 1 folding table
- Sofa bed
- 1 or 2 cushions (feather filled)
- Kitchen trolley/kitchen unit
- Kitchenette with sink, microwave & fridge
- Toaster on tray
- Coffee machine on tray
- Usb socket
- Side table & lamp (in all except Meadowsweet pod)
- Washing up liquid in dispenser, cleaning spray & cloths
- Kitchen bin & bathroom bin
- 2 chopping boards (1 wooden)
- Glass water bottle, milk bottle & ice tray
- Kitchen knives (knife block in Cowslip pod)
- Glass worktop saver in Meadowsweet & Cowslip pods)
- Salt & pepper
- 4 dinner plates
- 4 small plates
- 4 bowls
- 4 mugs
- 2 coffee cups & saucers (in Honeysuckle & Harebell pods)
- 2 kilner jars with tea & sugar (plus 1 kilner jar in Meadowsweet pod with instant coffee)
- Can opener
- Corkscrew/bottle opener
- Battery milk frother
- 4 storage containers with lids
- Glass bowl
- Plastic jug
- Cutlery tray with 4 knives, 4 forks, 4 dessert spoons, 4 teaspoons, steak knives & forks
- Dust pan & brush
- Shoe storage box
- Coat hooks & 2 wooden coat hangers
- Glasses – 2 champagne flutes, 2 wine glasses, 2 large tumblers & 2 small
- Table & 2 chairs (folding in Meadowsweet & Cowslip pods)
- Toilet, sink, shower & cubicle & rack
- Heated towel rail
- Hand-made soap
- 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 tea towels & a bath mat
- Loo roll holder & loo roll
- Glass jar with cotton wool
- Hand soap, hair/body wash & conditioner
- Grab rails, shower seat and call system in Meadowsweet pod
- Folding ramp available on request for Meadowsweet pod
- Appliance manuals
- Guest information folder
- Outdoor table and 2 chairs
- Patio umbrella & stand
- Barrel barbecue
- Bbq tongs, bbq turner & toasting fork
- Single ring electric induction hob (Honeysuckle & Harebell pods only)
- Frying pan & saucepan & lid (Honeysuckle & Harebell pods only
You may wish to bring a torch & umbrella/waterproof coat