Terms & Conditions
(…sorry, but we find it’s the best way to keep our pods looking their best)
Please take a few minutes to read these, they are for everyone’s benefit.
– We are an adults-only site.
– We do not have WiFi. The pods can receive a mobile phone signal, but this is network dependent and not guaranteed. Foxglove pod has Bluetooth.
– A non-refundable deposit of a one-night stay will be taken at the time of booking, with full payment required 3 weeks before arrival. Cancellations made within 3 weeks of arrival are not eligible for a refund unless the dates can be refilled in which case, a full refund minus a £25 administration fee will be issued.
– Transfer of your booking to someone else is only allowed after prior approval.
– Check-in times are between 4.00 pm and 9.00 pm and we aim to be here to welcome you. Check-out is by 10.30 am on your departure day.
– Please remove outdoor footwear before entering the pod, no outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
– No smoking (including e-cigarettes) is permitted in the pod or decking area. If you wish to smoke on the patio we can provide a jar for your cigarette butts. Please don’t dispose of them in the bin inside the pod. The charging of e-cigarettes is also prohibited.
– No candles, fireworks or Chinese lanterns permitted on site.
– This is a quiet site. Please keep noise levels to a minimum at all times in consideration of other guests. No music/TV is to be played outside the pods or to be heard from outside the pod.
– Disposable and gas barbecues are not permitted or the use of lighter fuel or your own fuel due to our barbeques being mistreated. We provide a barbecue for your use and charcoal packs are available at £3.50 each.
– Camping stoves of any kind are not allowed.
– Please notify us of any damage or breakages as soon as possible. We understand that accidents can happen.
– Please leave the pod as you find it, there is a dustpan & brush, anti-bacterial cleaning spray, cloths and washing-up liquid for your use.
– Guests are asked not to invite visitors during their stay with us.
– Personal property is your responsibility and we will not be liable for any belongings lost or damaged during your stay, or for any personal injury.
– We reserve the right to enter the pod at any reasonable hour to carry out any necessary repairs.
And lastly, please show respect and consideration to other glampers. Anti-social behaviour will not be accepted and we reserve the right to terminate your stay at any point if this is breached, without a refund.
Please see here for our Dog Policy.