(…sorry, but we find it’s the best way to keep our pods looking their best)
Please take a few minutes to read these, they are for everyone’s benefit.
– Check in times are between 3.00pm and 8.00pm and we aim to be here to welcome you. Check out is by 11.00am on your departure day.
– Please remove outdoor footwear before entering the pod, no shoes to be worn inside.
– No smoking (including e-cigarettes) is permitted either in the pod, on the decking or patio. There is a smoking area by the gate with a bucket to dispose of cigarette ends. The charging of e-cigarettes are also prohibited.
– No candles permitted on site.
– This is a quiet site. Please keep noise levels to a minimum at all times in consideration of other guests. No music/TV is to be played outside the pods or to be heard from outside the pod.
– Disposable and gas barbeques are not permitted or the use of lighter fuel or your own fuel. We provide a barbeque for your use and charcoal packs are available at £2.50 each.
– Please notify us of any damage or breakages as soon as possible. There is an inventory of all items in the pod and any items that go missing or are damaged during occupancy will incur a charge (other than reasonable wear & tear).
– The pod must be left in a tidy state when you leave, there is a dustpan & brush, cleaning spray and cloth and washing up liquid for your use. A cleaning charge will incur if it is left in an unacceptable condition.
– Guests are asked not to invite visitors during your stay with us.
– Personal property is your responsibility and we will not be liable for any belongings lost or damaged during your stay, or for any personal injury.
– We reserve the right to enter the pod at any reasonable hour to carry out any necessary repairs.
And lastly, please show respect and consideration to other glampers. Anti social behaviour will not be accepted and we reserve the right to terminate your stay at any point if this is breached, without a refund.