(…sorry, but we find it’s the best way to keep our pods looking their best)
Please take a few minutes to read these, they are for everyone’s benefit.
-We are an adults only site.
– Check in times are between 4.00pm and 9.00pm and we aim to be here to welcome you. Check out is by 10.30am on your departure day.
– Please remove outdoor footwear before entering the pod, no outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
– No smoking (including e-cigarettes) is permitted either in the pod or on the decking area. If you wish to smoke on the patio we can provide a jar for your cigarette butts. Please don’t dispose of them in the bin inside the pod. There is a smoking area by the entrance gate with a bucket to dispose of cigarette ends. The charging of e-cigarettes is also prohibited.
– No candles permitted on site.
– This is a quiet site. Please keep noise levels to a minimum at all times in consideration of other guests. No music/TV is to be played outside the pods or to be heard from outside the pod.
– Disposable and gas barbecues are not permitted or the use of lighter fuel or your own fuel. We provide a barbecue for your use and charcoal packs are available at £3.00 each.
– Please notify us of any damage or breakages as soon as possible. We understand that accidents can happen.
– Please leave the pod as you find it, there is a dustpan & brush, anti-bacterial cleaning spray, cloths and washing up liquid for your use.
– Guests are asked not to invite visitors during your stay with us.
– Personal property is your responsibility and we will not be liable for any belongings lost or damaged during your stay, or for any personal injury.
– We reserve the right to enter the pod at any reasonable hour to carry out any necessary repairs.
And lastly, please show respect and consideration to other glampers. Anti social behaviour will not be accepted and we reserve the right to terminate your stay at any point if this is breached, without a refund.
Please see here for our Dog Policy.