We would like to assure all of our guests that we are doing our utmost to ensure the cleanliness of our pods as this is paramount to both your and our safety.
We are following government guidelines carefully with regards to this, and updating as necessary.
- Before your arrival you will be sent a password to access the guest information on our website as the folder has been removed from your pod. This will inform you of places to visit, important information, pod rules, places to eat plus other information.
- Some guests may prefer to bring their own bedding & towels. If so, please let us know before your arrival so we can remove ours.
- To allow for extra deep cleaning time we have had to alter our check-in & check-out times. Check-in times are now from 4.00pm & check-out times 10.30am.
- We normally like to welcome guests and show them to their pod. We would like to continue doing this, obviously from a safe distance and also by not entering the pod with them. If you would prefer to have a contactless check-in, please let us know.
- There will be hand sanitiser for your use along with anti-bacterial cleaning spray, extra cloths and bin bags.
- The pods are always cleaned to an exceptional standard but we will be using more anti-bacterial products and extra care taken to sanitise high traffic areas such as door & cupboard handles, keys, light switches, sockets, t.v remote, all kitchen appliances, bbq & outdoor furniture.
Please be aware of keeping a respectful distance from your fellow glampers.