Hello and a warm welcome to Bradley Hall Rural Escapes
We hope you will find everything you need in your pod to enjoy a relaxing & comfortable stay with us. This online information pack has been put together to help you do so.
So on here you will find:-
- Local eateries
- Local attractions, Places to visit and Things to do
- Pod rules (Coronavirus Update)
- Useful phone numbers & local services
Please note the following points with regard to our pods,
- Please remove outdoor footwear when stepping into the pod, there is a box by the door to put your shoes in.
- We have bbq charcoal available at £3.50/pack
- When taking a shower, the water will need 10-15 minutes to heat up before the next person.
- In Cowslip & Meadowsweet pods you will find a folding table and 2 folding chairs under the bed.
- Please let us know if you have difficulty in using anything or experience any problems. Please do not run any more than 2 electrical appliances at any one time as it may cause the electricity to trip.
Our check-in time to 4.00pm and kindly ask you to vacate by 10.30am.
- Please empty the kitchen & bathroom bins & food caddy. There are the appropriate bins by the pod gate and we try to encourage as much recycling as possible.
- All towels should be placed in the shower tray including unused ones.
- When you arrive you will find a drawstring bag on your bed. On your departure morning we ask if you would be kind enough to strip your bed, including the top mattress & pillow protectors and place them in the bag.
Enjoy your stay with us.