Hello and a warm welcome to Bradley Hall Rural Escapes
We hope you will find everything you need in your pod to enjoy a relaxing & comfortable stay with us. This online information pack has been put together to help you do so. Because of the pandemic we have been advised not to leave leaflets etc in the pods.
So on here you will find:-
- Local eateries that are also doing take-aways
- Local attractions, Places to visit and Things to do
- Pod rules (Coronavirus Update)
- Useful phone numbers & local services
Please note the following points with regard to our pods during government restrictions,
- If you wish to have a contactless check in please let us know. We would normally meet and take you to your pod, keeping a safe distance and obviously not entering the pod with you.
- Please remove outdoor footwear when stepping into the pod, there is a box by the door to put your shoes in.
- We have bbq charcoal available at £2.50/pack
- When taking a shower, the water will need 10-15 minutes to heat up before the next person.
- In Cowslip & Meadowsweet pods you will find a folding table and 2 folding chairs under the bed.
- All the appliance instructions have been removed, please let us know if you have difficulty in using anything or experience any problems. Please do not run any more than 2 electrical appliances at any one time as it may cause the electricity to trip.
We have done everything we can to ensure the pod is safe & spotlessly clean so we kindly ask that you do a few things to help us.
- Due to the extra cleaning & sanitising we have had to change our check-in time to 4.00pm and kindly ask you to vacate by 10.30am.
- Please empty the kitchen & bathroom bins & food caddy. There are the appropriate bins by the pod gate and we try to encourage as much recycling as possible.
- All towels should be placed in the shower tray including unused ones.
- Please open windows when leaving.
- When you arrive you will find a drawstring bag on your bed. On your departure morning we ask if you would be kind enough to strip your bed, including the mattress & pillow protectors and place them in the bag.
- And finally, please keep a respectable distance from your fellow glampers.
Enjoy your stay with us.